CELPIP Test Preparation Course
CELPIP Test Preparation
What is CELPIP?
The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP) is an English language proficiency test designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The CELPIP Test allows test takers to demonstrate their ability to function in English. The test clearly, accurately, and precisely assess a test taker’s English abilities in a variety of everyday situations, such as communicating with co-workers and superiors in the workplace, interacting with friends, understanding newscasts, and interpreting and responding to written materials.
There are two versions of the CELPIP Test: the CELPIP – General Test and the CELPIP – General LS Test. The CELPIP – General Test assesses functional Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking skills, and the CELPIP – General LS Test assesses functional Listening and Speaking proficiency.
Become a confident CELPIP test taker. This CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) course has been designed to prepare students to reach their target scores on the exam. You will receive personalized instruction and view the format before taking the test. The four skill modules are: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- You will learn how to write impressive essays in the English language
- You will be exposed to the CELPIP exam every week and become very familiar with it
- Learn about the question types and how to respond to them
- You will be proficient in all four components of the CELPIP Test (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing)
- All grammatical mistakes will be highlighted, corrected and explained
- You will be evaluated by our CELPIP instructors to determine if you are ready to take the exam
- You will learn how to scan and skim the exam texts to maximize your time during the exam
- You will enter your CELPIP Exam with confidence
- You will learn how to correctly answer all questions on the exam