logo-2019 (1)

Apply Through a Certified Agent

If you are in contact with an agency in your country, they can support you through the application process. If you don’t have an agent but would like us to recommend one that we trust, please contact us at info@deacollege.ca


Study Permit

As an international student studying for longer than six months, you will need a permit to study in Canada. An entry visa will also be required for most countries. Before you submit a study permit application, you will need:

  • A letter of acceptance from DEA College with our DLI number.
  • Financial proof that you can support yourself while studying at DEA College (tuition fees and living expenses).
  • A medical exam, if required.
  • Biometrics, if required.

Co-op Work Permit

If your study includes a co-op or work placement, all international students are required to apply for a co-op work permit as well as a study permit You must submit the application for a co-op work permit alongside the study permit.

This document will allow you to work full time during your co-op work placement and you need to present the permit before your co-op component starts.