TOEFL Preparation Program
TOEFL Preparation Course In Vancouver
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a required exam for non-native English speakers who wish to study at colleges or universities where instruction is in English. Students will familiarize themselves with the TOFEL test structure and learn important test-taking strategies. We will focus on the four parts of the exam (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing) in order to review and increase understanding in these main areas.
- Review and practice skills for the sections of the TOEFL exam
- Learn relevant vocabulary that will appear on the TOEFL exam
- Review test-taking strategies and tips for the TOEFL exam
- Complete sections from a practice TOEFL exam to see how you have improved and where improvement is required
To be admitted to DEA’s Learning Centre’s TOEFL program, prospective students must meet specific requirements regarding age, prior education, English level, and demonstrated proficiency in the basic skills required for college-level work.
All Applicants Must:
- Have a secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Students must submit proof that he/she meets all of the program’s admission criteria (e.g. transcript, proof of age, etc.).
- All applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.