students just what they need to do. Planning and preparation before
deciding where they want to go to college will be very helpful for students searching for the school that is the best fit. Our information is based on our experiences over the past several years as we track our students’ success in Canadian and American universities.
University Admissions & Applications
Now that you’ve decided studying in Canada is right for you, what’s next?
DEA’s Educational consultants assist students to determine what they’d like to study and where. We have access to profiles of institutions and listings of their programs. It is important to find out as much as you can about the institutions you’re considering, and the communities they’re in, to make sure you make the best possible choice. Our consultants offer a comprehensive overview of the admissions process, including admission and application assistance, exploration of majors/courses of study, and post-secondary fit.
Executive functioning coaching & study skills assessment
Beginning interest assessment
- Goal setting
- Tailored list of universities and colleges
- Completing all applications & supplements (including essay topic generation and review, letters of intent, supplemental forms, resumes, and recommendation letters)
- Checklist of all application tasks (PSI form, transcripts, residence)
- Scholarship overview
- Assessment of offers & final decision
- Course registration for following school year & first year guidance