Diploma In Business Administration+COOP
Pursue a Diploma in Business Administration
Brief Program Description
Program Description: The Business Administration program is offered to students interested in future careers in the fields of Accounting, Business, and Marketing. The diploma provides a solid foundation of theory and practical knowledge with specialized courses in several related areas.
This is a full-time or part-time program, delivered in class or online/blended
Entry-level Jobs :
- Human Resources Assistant
- Personnel Services Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration officer
- Administration project manager
- Office Administrator / Office manager
Note: Students may be required to provide additional information/ documentation. For example, a copy of government-issued identification; acknowledgment of student handbook/policies; international students require evidence of a valid study permit.
Program learning objectives/outcomes
On graduation. learners will be able to: ·
- Demonstrate foundation knowledge in accounting, administration, economics, finance, management, and marketing in the application of concepts, theories, and practices.
- Integrate core concepts and theories across functional areas of business
- Identify and evaluate ethical, social, and environmental impacts in business
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing about business topics
- Demonstrate foundation proficiency in discipline-specific areas